Return & Warranty
Return time limiting
Ebike free returns within fourteen (14) days of delivery. Accessory and Replacement Parts are eligible for return within 30 days of receipt. All must be unused, free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use, and in the original packaging.
If you are returning multiple items that are in separate boxes, please select 1 item at a time to generate a unique label for each item.
Within 14 days of your purchase, the product must be returned in the exact condition in which it was shipped in order to receive a full refund. This includes the original packaging and the box it came in. After 30 days of your purchase, We only accept returns for products with quality problems during the warranty period.
How to Return
To schedule a return, please reach out to our manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for step-by-step instructions. We will let you know the shipping address in the instructions.
Please allow up to 7 business days for your refund or exchange to be processed. You will receive a confirmation by e-mail when your return or exchange is complete.
You’ll receive a full refund for items returned in a new, unused condition or items that have quality problems in warranty period. Refunds and credits are issued in 3-5 business days as soon as your return is received by our Returns Department. The money will be back in your credit card or Paypal account in 7 business days once refunds are issued.
Be sure to email us at email@example.com to confirm before returning the item, we will give you the exact return address. Otherwise, we will not be able to receive your goods and cannot process your return request.
Subject to certain limitations, new products purchased directly from Onemile (“Products”) are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship (“Manufacturer Defects”) for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase or delivery date, whichever is later (“Warranty Period”). Replacement parts used in warranty repairs will be warranted for the balance of the applicable Warranty Period.
Shipping charges for returns are not credited unless there is a defect in the product. No other fees will be charged.
SHIPPING DAMAGE CLAIMS
Upon receipt, the Customer should immediately inspect Products for damage. Freight damage claims can be extremely time sensitive, and therefore, Juiced will not accept freight damage claims later than 10 days from Customer’s receipt of the Product. The Customer should note any damage to the Products on the Bill of Lading before the shipment is accepted. The Customer should also document any damage with photographs, and date the images whenever possible. Furthermore, the Customer should keep all packaging and paperwork until the inspection process is complete.
Damage claims must be reported to Onemile within 10 days of delivery. Please contact the Customer Support team for return/replacement instructions by submitting a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are circumstances that will void this warranty:
- Products that have been lent, leased, or rented commercially.
- Damage incurred due to the use of a third-party battery charger.
- Loss or damage incurred due to the Customer choosing their own shipping option or if the bike is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
- Products that have been altered without the approval of OneMile.
- Products with alterations or additions of non-original or Incompatible Parts.
- Damage to or failure of Products resulting from weather or excessive wear and tear.
- Theft, robbery, vandalism, incidental, consequential, or intentional damage, as well as damage resulting from Customer’s abuse or neglect of the Product.
- Products that have been used or transported improperly (e.g., exceeding maximum weight recommendation).
- Products with damage resulting from improper maintenance (e.g., storing battery fully discharged over the winter).
- Products with an electrical component that has been opened, altered, partially or completely disassembled, except by OneMile or their authorized service providers.
- Products that have been disassembled in a manner not authorized by OneMile or that have had repairs attempted by anyone not authorized by OneMile.
- Products that have been damaged due to improper adjustment or maintenance.